Use of the Service
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Account Registration: You may be required to create an account to access certain features of the Service. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- User Conduct: You agree not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose or in a manner that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation. You also agree not to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any content that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Engage in any activity that could interfere with, disrupt, or harm the Service, servers, or networks connected to the Service.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
The content, design, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property displayed on the Service are the property of Replica Shoes Store or its licensors and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any material on the Service without prior written consent from Replica Shoes Store.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Replica Shoes Store makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of the Service. Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
In no event shall Replica Shoes Store be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Service.